Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Get on the tour wagon!

I like to direct your attention to the show list on the left of your screen, because there are a couple of shows coming up that are in need of your attendance. No less than four bands I've talked about in this blog will play a show in the Netherlands in December and January. Next friday, I'm from Barcelona will play in de Helling in Utrecht. I can hear you scream from excitement already although I'm wondering if all 29 band members will be there...

January 25th, melodic hardcore outfit No Trigger will play as a support act of A Wilhelm Scream in Amsterdam. A couple of days later The Fratellis will perform at the same venue (Melkweg), followed by Ben Folds in Paradiso on January 30th.

I'm From Barcelona - Collection of Stamps

No Trigger - Fish Eye Lens

The Fratellis - Henrietta

Ben Folds - Rockin' the Suburbs (awesome video alert! directed by Weird Al Yankovic...definitely not his best song though)

No comments: