Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thank you UPS...

Maybe I should check in with blogaholics anonymous, because I'm having blog withdrawal symptoms. I still have to find a way to combime my new job with this blog. UPS misplacing my brand new Ipod doesn't really help either, which means I can only listen to music on my laptop for the time being(crappy sound). I hope next week will be better blogwise.

For now I'd like to point your direction to the elaborate media section on the website of Barsuk Records. With a roster featuring Rocky Votolato, Nada Surf, Death Cab for Cutie, Mates of State and the Long Winters among others, Barsuk is one of the finest indielabels. Here are some Barsuk video's...

Video: Mates of State - Fraud in the 80's

Video: Nada Surf - Blankest Year

Video: Smoosh - Find a Way (these girls are still in their early teens, which makes this song pretty awesome)

Video: The Long Winters - Fire Island, AK

No comments: