Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Losing time...gaining adventure!

When I started this blog, I'd admit at not having a life...Does that mean that when I hardly have time to post that I have a life? I'm not sure, but I am quite sure that my life is pretty hectic at the moment. I've started my job today and this weekend I've moved to my temporary home in the oldest city of the Netherlands Nijmegen. Because of this I probably won't post as regularly as I used to. I do however have the intention to keep this blog running, so don't worry..and maybe this will result in quality over quantity?

Speaking of quality...here's a collection of video of one of the best bands in the world!

Video: The Weakerthans - Our Retired Explorer


Video: The Weakerthans - Watermark


Video: The Weakerthans - The Reasons


Video: The Weakerthans - Psalm For The Elks Lodge Last Call

No comments: