Monday, December 18, 2006

God Knows (You gotta give to get)

These days I'm often scrolling through my music collection, with the main reason to find the best albums and songs of 2006. Yeah, it's yearlist time and as a first year blogger, I have not realized the complexity of this. I've given myself a deadline somewhere between Christmas and the New Year, so you might want to start working on yours. I would love reading them! Anyways, because of this time consuming activity, I probably won't be blogging that comprehensively.

Today the cool video to the more than beautiful (goosebump material) El Perro Del Mar song 'God Knows (You gotta give to get)'. [...now that's what I call briefness]

Video: El Perro Del Mar - God Knows (You gotta give to get)


Website | MySpace | Buy@Insound

No comments: